Short story about our School
The early years of childhood between the ages of 2 to 6 years are considered as the foundational years to mould and direct a child’s progress. Path-Shaala provides a secure, stimulating and supportive environment for children where learning takes place and creative expression is encouraged. The school is designed keeping in mind the needs of a growing child with lot of open space, spacious well ventilated classrooms and a safe and secure environment.
Path-Shaala is an ISO 9001-2015 certified pre-school, conceptualized and designed under the aegis of industry experts. The school has successfully entered into its 7th year of operation. Spread across a beautiful premises of 10,000 square feet, the school offers a child friendly infrastructure. The premise is designed keeping in mind the need of growing children with lot of open spaces, big class rooms and natural environment.
The school focuses upon enhancing overall development of a child. We strive to inculcate positive learning attitude and strengthen self-confidence of a child.
Our Founder : Mr. Anand Ruikar
- Anand has close to 2 decades of industry experience in Education, manufacturing and IT Industry working at different senior and Management levels
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering
- Post Graduate Program In International Business SIMSR,Mumbai
- Executive Program International Business – IIMC
- Co-Founder and Director @ Technocraft Consulting Pvt Ltd
- Proprietor-Director @ Metal Craft Ltd
- Honorary Executive Director- Edutech Ltd
- Industries Served- Videocon,TCS,Patni,Systime and Wipro Ltd
- Founder of Our Esteemed Pre-school Brand – Path-shaala
Executive Committee Member :Mrs. Aboli Ruikar
- Aboli Ruikar is a qualified HR professional with MBA from Pune University
- Worked with Vishay Ltd ( Philips ) for more than 12 years.
- Ventured in Pre-school business through Educomp Franchise in 2011.
- Started with only 2 enrollments for 1st year
- Grew to more than 200 students for Pre-school and Day Care in 6 years
Executive Committee Member : Mrs. Amita Jain
- Alumini of MNIT, Jaipur.
- IT professional, having worked with Infosys and IBM for more than 10 years.
- Left IT job t pursue passion in Early Childhood Education field.
- Took over a running preschool in 2011.
- Joined the founder members of Path-Shaala with the common goal of enriching ECE.
Our Vision and Mission
To encourage the children to become creative, independent, responsible, and socially mature human beings.